For internship enquiries please contact Tanja at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacturing and Design Assistant
Job Type: Full or part time position
We’re looking for an experienced Jewellery Manufacturing Assistant who has a good understanding of all aspects of jewellery making to join our small and fun team in our Surry Hills studio in Sydney.
- Making silver and gold jewellery, including jewellery with semi-precious stones and mixed beads. This will involve soldering, cutting, filing, polishing, hammering, spinning and bending wire
- Using different methods to secure beads and shape jewellery.
- Assisting the head designer with design and design development every season.
- Must have at least 1 years experience working at a jewellery bench
- Must be able to solder and work with gold and silver metals.
- Experience with stone setting and bead work
- High attention to detail and finish
- Good problem solving skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and within a small team.
Please send your CV and some examples of your work through to Tanja at email@example.com